Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Saudi Arabian Meals

                     Saudi Arabians eat at the same normal times as I did in the United States. We eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same times as I did in the US. Saudi Arabians usually sit down on pillows to eat their meals in a circle. It kind of think of the floor as our dining room table or something.
Like usual the women prepare the food in Saudi Arabia. Usually the mothers cook it with little help from their daughters. The mothers usually make a main course with about two sides. They provide some kind of meat to be served as well. Sheep and goat meat is really popular over here. Along with many meals we eat bread with it as well.
                      Some main meals that I eat quite a bit over here is usually some kind of cuisine with beans, rice, or chicken. For snacks throughout the day I might have yogurt or wheat. International foods that popular here consists of Italian and Chinese. I ate Chinese back in America so I eat that here quite often as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment